Basic to Bridal Makeup and Hair Styling Courses
This course is business ready; once you learn; start earn. I personally design this course according to the ability of a student from the very basic to Bridal Makeup and Hair styling. It means; even if you do not know how to hold a makeup brush; it would not be much difference rather than taking a bit longer than others.
I; as a course director; I assure you that after successful completion of this course; you will be able to operate your own business. On the last day of this course, we will provide a professional model to each student for photoshoot to create your portfolio, website and business stationary, create advertise that all you need to start your own business as professional Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist. We will provide you a detailed syllabus upon your registration which we will be covered daily basis. This course starts first week of every month in a small group. Duration of the course varies depending on the ability of each student. We will get your business kit ready during your course by getting up-to 40% discounts on renowned brands as MAC, NARS, URBAN DECAY and so on.
Please do email me for further information if you seriously interested.
- Hair Health and safety
- Product selection
- Hair product and equipment selection – Learn how to select the perfect products and equipment for the style you are creating.
- Tools and building a professional kit
- Hair parting and sectioning
- Different pin usage and techniques
- Elements of hair styles including – barrel curls, curls, loops, plaiting, braids, knots, spikes, beehives.
- Application of the dupatta/chunni
- Jewellery setting
- Specialist hairstyles for occasions – such as registry, engagement and bridal
- Setting the hair – The secrets to long-lasting hold
- Tools and hygiene
- Advice and professional make-up kit
- Consultation forms and trials
- Theory, demonstration and practical examples of traditional and contemporary
- Asian bridal makeup looks – registry looks, engagement, and bridal looks such as traditional red and gold
- Basic make-up routine
- Application of decoration – including jewellery and peer setting
- Tricks of the trade
- Skin analysis
- Makeup application – foundation, concealer, corrector, contouring, highlighting, blusher, blending, powdering
- Eye shadow techniques – such as blending and smokey eyes
- Eyeliners – gel, pencil and cake
- Makeup tips – for the mother of the bride and bridesmaids
Makeup Artist in London, Makeup Course in Bangladesh
Get the latest mobility tips, tricks & updates
from Farhanaz directly to your inbox.